05 March, 2014

Everything I need to know I learned from a Little Golden Book by Diane Muldrow [Annie, Helensville Library]


Did your bookshelves twinkle with golden-foiled spines? Do they still? Do you have fond memories of the Tawny Scrawny Lion, the Saggy Baggy Elephant, the Poky Little Puppy? 

Personally, I loved the Color Kittens, Sailor Dog and I can fly (I would love to be able to track down the very Medieval version of Sleeping Beauty I had as a child – hunt for it now, and you only get the Disney version). 


Anyway, this is gloriously cute adult advice book, based upon lessons from Little Golden Books through the years, with suitable illustrations, of course. 

Get it out. Read it through. Reminisce. And take some of the advice on board - you never know, it might make things easier. And it sure will make things more fun.

~ Anne, Helensville Library

Title: Everything I need to know I learned from a Little Golden Book
Author: Diane Muldrow
ISBN: 9780307977618
Published: 2013
Publisher: Golden Books

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kia ora! Please feel free to leave your comments or suggestions below.